Talent Map the recruitment agency (FMCG production)
Our client, FMCG (food and non-food) producing company, 7 factories (Russia, Ukraine, China), total headcount of 7000+ workers, is seeking an experienced HR data expert to strengthen their HR management team.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Research, analyze and present HR and business data as assigned.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Coach and assist in development of team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- University degree.
- 5+ years experience in HR or business analytical roles.
- Spoken English is a must-have.
- Hands-on experience with 1C 8.0 and/or SAP HCM is a strong plus
Successful candidate is good with details and have strong interpersonal skills. Good communicator, keeping managers and employees informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns. Continually looking for ways to improve HR policies and standards.
Desired skill levels
- English language
Native language or I can speak as a native speaker with barely noticeable accent.
Desired level of education
- Company will provide employment permit assistance